**IF YOU HAVE NOT PRE-ORDERED YOUR DEVICE YOU ARE IN THE WRONG PLACE. Go here to buy a device.**
If you pre-ordered a CO₂ Check™ device for $50, you are in the right place to pay the remainder of your balance ($119).
CO₂ Check™ devices use the most precise nondispersive infrared technology (NDIR) Senseair-brand sensors for accurate CO₂ measurements.
- Measures: CO₂ (Carbon Dioxide)
- Operating environment: indoor use -- 32 to 122 degrees Fahrenheit (0 to 50 degrees Celsius)
- Transmitter power: 14 dBm
- Data Transmission: 2 seconds
- Battery Life: Up to 12 hours when fully charged
- Protection class: IP20
- Dimensions: 70x54x25 mm
- Weight: 1.9 ounces
Senseair S8 Residential CO₂ Sensor
- Measurement range: Up to 10,000 ppm
- Power Supply: 4.5 V to 5.25 V DC
- PWM output: 0 to 100 % duty cycle for 0 to 2,000 ppm
- Communication: UART (Modbus)
- Operating temperature: 32 to 122 degrees Fahrenheit (0 to 50 degrees Celsius)
- Accuracy: ± 70 ppm ± 3% of reading at 5 to 30°C, 20-70%RH
CO₂ Check monitoring devices are innovative, rechargeable, handheld, battery-powered, stand-alone devices for monitoring CO₂ levels.
Designed for use at home, in schools, offices, restaurants, churches, fitness centers or other indoor environments, CO₂ Check™ devices use cutting edge Senseair™ CO₂ sensors. The portable, simple to use and easy to operate devices let users know when CO₂ levels become unhealthy so users can take steps to mitigate levels and help keep people safe.